Hello I’ve noticed a very, INCREDIBLY annoying bug when printing out (on paper) a document generated by “save to pdf” in Chrome…
the cyryllic fonts look like being bolded, like their font weight was increased 2 times.
- chose “save as pdf” in Chrome - the file looked superb, it was awesome
- printed it out on paper, using AdobeReader DC - the cyryllic font looked like being bolded.
This errors occur EVERY single time and I have no idea why My HTML&CSS is good, the pdf looks great - but when I print, it’s FUBAR…
I’ve used the cyrylilic fonts from here:
Church Slavonic Fonts in Unicode (ponomar.net)